New Jobs in GIS and Remote Sensing Field
GIS Engineer II
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Verisk Business: AIR Worldwide
Department: Information Technology
AIR Worldwide (AIR), a Verisk business, provides risk modeling solutions that make individuals, businesses, and society more resilient to extreme events.
Digitize footprints for specialty risks such as industrial facilities, hospitals etc.
Exceptional communication skills preferred
Locate (manually tag) high-rise buildings and assign attributes such as occupancy and number of stories
Create custom land use maps or edit existing land use maps
Develop masks for areas that should not have risks
Edit administrative boundaries for maps purchased from vendor to improve coastline
Graduate or Post Graduate equivalent degree in GIS/ Geo Informatics
Years of experience working with GIS (1-2 years)
Experience on Arc GIS and ENVI and ERDS is a plus
Preferred knowledge on R and Python
Strong attention to detail
For More Details visit: http://www.verisk.com/careers.html
Interview Location- Noida
Job Location- Noida
Exp:Freshers (Any graduate or Diploma 2016,2017,2018 passouts only)
Salary: Upto 1.2 Lakhs Two ways Cab facility
• You are responsible in execution of the jobs in the Lidar, GIS
• You can get the data produced with accepted quality level and within the time frame
• You have hands on experience and well versed with the current available software's in the market is a plus
• Having a strong technical analytical capacity
• Having very good communication-skills
• Being a team player
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Being able to work independently, within teams and under pressure as well
Desk: +91 40 42479940
The Energy and Resources Institute-New Delhi, Delhi
Salary: Rs. 40,000 a month
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply : 26/04/2019
Other Qualification -Details: 1. Job Profile: Air quality assessment, GIS mapping , Remote sensing skills for deriving NDVI, NDBI, etc.
2. Experience : 1 - 2 years.
Qualification : Post graduate in 1. Environment Science or 2. Geo informatics
Skills : Remote sensing and GIS skills.
Good communication and writing skills. Team work and flexibility to travel.Address. TERI School of Advanced Studies, Plot No. 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070.
Selection Procedure : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview .
How to Apply : Please apply latest by 26 Apr 2019.